You must sign agreement to transfer rights to template to me
This project is to make 1 web template for [url removed, login to view] script
Here is suggestion what I want my template to be
- design and colors similar to [url removed, login to view] (except this green below blue at top menu ??" find other matching color)
- provide space for adsense in similar locations to [url removed, login to view] but do not place ad code yet. Just mark with comment place where I should copy and paste it later.
- link or button to submit a new story should be more visible and easier to find than on [url removed, login to view]
Before you submit your price for it please download free news script from [url removed, login to view], read forum there and check if you are able to make that template.
This is very each to do for those who know what they are doing.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Template is for [url removed, login to view] script