This bid is to create a webservice that does the following things:
(Case 1, parms are zip file, application name)
- recieves a zip file
- creates a directory (under a directory specified in a properties file)
- unzips zip file into it
- using the IIS 6.0 dynamic configuration features
- creates a virtual directory for ASP.NET web app
- creates an application for the ASP.NET web app
- returns URL to application (base url is in properties file).
*NOTE: for more info on how to dynamically configure IIS 6.0, look at
[url removed, login to view]
(Case 2: parms are zip file, time till deleted)
This case is only a little bit different in that:
- the application name and directory name are dynamically generated by the app.
- there is a time limit in which this app should be deleted (directory removed, removed as virtual directory etc).
This is a fun and small project for a good coder!
Bidding guidelines are attached.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
bid is for not only code but also a document describing how to install this webservice (and configure IIS and Windows server to make it work).
ONLY CODERS WHO TEST THERE CODE SHOULD BID!