Please take a look at the website template <[url removed, login to view]>.
I will be buying this template for the winning bidder to alter directly once the project starts.
1) I need a database where people can register on the site for free, giving specific details that i will outline later.
2) I need an area where registered users can log-in and access specific 'secure pages'.
3) The small pictures on the website template will have to be changed. I will get the images, but they will have to be added to the template if i cannot manage to add the images myself.
All the registered details must be viewable in an 'administration' area where lists of registered users can be brought up depending on specific search criteria.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Must work on all of the most popular browsers.