Em Andamento

Website Design 90% complete, Finish Remaining 10%

The majority of this project is completed, only work needed aside from minor template tweaking is the addition of an email form, and a tell a friend otpion (PHP/MSQL). For details of requirements, please view the Project Instructions and files.

DO NOT BID unless you can complete this project on time.

See attachments for details.

*Note: Bidder must design the top portion of the website (where the logo is and the the space to the right of it), and post an image of it. I will select the coder, based on who makes the best design that fits with the template.

## Deliverables

1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.

2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):

a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.

b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.

3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).

## Platform

N/A

Habilidades: Engenharia, MySQL, PHP, Arquitetura de software, Teste de Software, Interface do usuário / AI

Ver mais: who is the best logo design, website where u can design a logo, web sites design the best, website design top 10, website design software best, website design note, website design for hire, web design attachments, top design web sites, top best web for design, top best web design, top best logo design, top 10 web design software, top 10 logo design sites, top 10 best website design, top 10 best web design software, top 10 best web design, top 10 best site design, the best web design software, the best sites design, the best program for logo design, the best design software, requirements needed for engineering, ready website design project, php code for website design

Acerca do Empregador:
( 7 comentários ) United States

ID do Projeto: #3034482

Premiar a:

solutionsummit

See private message.

$123.25 USD em 31 dias
(72 Avaliações)
6.7

11 freelancers estão ofertando em média $180 para este trabalho

khmerdesign

See private message.

$85 USD in 31 dias
(137 Comentários)
6.7
coder85

See private message.

$212.5 USD in 31 dias
(58 Comentários)
5.9
flashmadphp

See private message.

$85 USD in 31 dias
(170 Comentários)
5.5
nokiprasixner

See private message.

$106.25 USD in 31 dias
(44 Comentários)
5.8
xolutionsvw

See private message.

$255 USD in 31 dias
(10 Comentários)
4.8
thewebsolution1

See private message.

$226 USD in 31 dias
(34 Comentários)
5.3
oceandeveloper

See private message.

$425 USD in 31 dias
(50 Comentários)
4.8
hotcubes

See private message.

$212.5 USD in 31 dias
(6 Comentários)
4.1
muilhklkkjk

See private message.

$85 USD in 31 dias
(8 Comentários)
2.4
lamisasoft

See private message.

$161.5 USD in 31 dias
(1 Comentário)
0.0