Need to creae a website for my software training and recruiting business. we already have a website but, it needs to be updated or completely redone.
The site will have 10 pages.
1. Form (like Feedback form) with back-end database. We use Yahoo hosting so, the database should be compatible (I think they use mySQL).
2. A scroller for news in the first page
3. One page that lists classes and schedules (with a dropdown that shows the schedule for each class as they pick it). (optional). We can probably get away with just a table.
4. (optional) Shopping Cart functionality that shows the classes one has picked.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
VB, ASP, mySQL.