I would like to develop a website system that offers users online photographs and video clips, with the ability to buy them using a 3rd party system, such as paypal etc.
It should have the following features:
| | Platform: Linux, PHP, MySQL, Apache (**LAMP**), with GD library support, a VPS or a dedicated server would be suggested
Payment Processor : **Paypal**, with IPN (and PAYPAL PRO)
1. Options for user to browse pictures & videos
2. Options for user to search for pictures & videos
3. Options for users to purchase pictures on different size (640x480, 800x600, 1024x768 ... ) through paypal
4. Search Engine Optimized pages
5. RSS feeds for latest pictures & videos
6. Category support
7. Wish List for users
8. Money Deposit, Vault for users (user keeps $100, spends $30, $70 remains, he can use later)
9. Download purchased images & videos
10. Template for your website
11. Discount Coupons (for your friends, relatives)
12. User signup, where user can create an account
1. Add / Edit / Delete Categories
2. Add / Edit / Delete Pictures & videos (multiple upload with progress bar)
3. Define Picture Size and Price (640x480 for £2, 800x600 for £4 etc)
4. Automatic resize of pictures
5. Picture Watermark, your site name / logo appears on pictures (for public view, when user purchases a picture, no watermark)
6. View daily transactions (sold, payments )
7. Reports - most popular, most sold, most viewed
8. View users, reset password, email there password, delete or disable account |
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).