**The database-driven website would be very similar to [[url removed, login to view]] .**
Different look, some different text. Extra page for Franchise information and two links to our Calgary and Whistler sites.
Prefer PHP MySQL but will consider all options.
Very clean and web 2.0 'looking site'.
Would like a video player where people could view diffrent video footage we have. We would like it to pull a random video from a database of videos uploaded to the backend. This should be manageable through CMS. We can provide video contant. Also ability to choose 'display-frame' befor video plays as a static image tken anywhere from the video.
The entire site and most images should be managed through a CMS.
- Web-friendly and SEO-friendly URLs
- Multi-Language table contolled/edited via CMS with ability to make any language active / inactive.
- A way to buy tickets for any selected ride-options / locations via the web by choosing from a simple database - then conecting through a PayPal gateway - that is set up and functional - we just supply our PayPal email address. - This should be configurable through the CMS control panel.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
PHP MySQL or other options will be considered.