I require a web monitoring application.
The application is to have the following features:
Add/Remove Monitored domains and subdomains
Dynamically retain up-to-date information of each domain DNS setup and display when viewing each domain. i.e. DNS, Name Server, MX Configuration.
* Monitor domains Name Server availability (i.e. the domains hosting company - there is likely to be at least 2 hosts)
An alert should be generated if the name server is changed, becomes unavailable or response times are slow.
* Monitor domains Web Server availability (i.e. the actual web server hosting the domain).
An alert should be generated if the web server is changed, becomes unavailable or response times are slow.
* Monitor the availability of the website (i.e. http request)
An alert should be generated if the site becomes unavailable or response times are slow.
* Query for domains MX configuration.
An alert should be generated if the MX configuration is changed.
* Monitor mail servers availability (of which there could be multiple mail servers within the mx records).
An alert should be generated if the mail server changes, becomes unavailable or response times are slow.
For each domain, I need the ability to configure the polling intervals.
I need the application to generate a variety of reports displaying up-time, downtime etc and email reports on a custom defined schedule. Some ability to customise the report.
I need the application to send alerts via email.
I need the ability to create different user accounts with permissions. i.e. Administrator and Customer and then associate domains with customer accounts so when the customer log's in, the only access what they have been assigned permission to view.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
PHP, ASP, [url removed, login to view], MySQL