This project is to design 5 website "template" design (each 1 page). There will be more work if the job is excellent. Pages will NOT be sold as templates, but will be used as "frameworks" that can be re-imaged, and re-coloured very quickly.
You must provide the html+css, jpg gif, plus the psd or fw. The pages will be integrated into a CMS system, but all you have to do is include standard chunks of HTML in the site, that will be generated by the CMS. I will provide these in HTML. You do not need to use/understand any scripting languages.
The menus must be create using Unordered Lists as per [url removed, login to view] . If you don't know how to style UL menus vertical, horizontal etc then this job is not for you.
Each template is designed to show 3 levels of menus. There any a variety of way to get display: eg.
* Expanding vertical menu 3 levels (Nested UL)
* Horizontal L1 (UL) plus Vertical L2 + L3 (Nested UL
* Horizontal L1 (UL) plus Horizontal L2 (UL) Vertical L3 (UL)
The chunks of HTML I will provide include:
* Standard UL menu
* Nested UL
* Page trail
* Content chunk for styling h1, h2, h3, p, hr, ul+li
* All are business based.
* Designs must be capable of quick re-branding or re-colouring. * Page designs should use a max of 10 images for template formatting including icons
* Page designs should use between 1 and 4 feature images. [Provide details of where/how stock images were purchased]
* Show some variety and different approaches between the design
I will provide further info (including some samples of template already built) once I have seen your work.
If you bid for this job, you must include direct links to sites you have built/portfolio with examples of CSS styled menus. If you are a Photoshop King and build all your sites with graphic rollovers please don't bid on this job.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).