We are a niche Recruitment Consultancy based in the UK specialising in developing Investment Platforms within the Financial Services industry.
We own the domain name [[url removed, login to view]] and will be developing our web presence in two stages:
1) Stage 1 - Static site consisting 4 pages
2) Stage 2 - Fully functional site including secure login for our clients, a forum, ability to store word and excel docs, search the site.
THE SCOPE OF THIS BID REQUEST IS FOR STAGE 1 ONLY.
However we would like to hear about your ability to deliver on stage 2 as we would like to develop an ongoing relationship.
Some other requirements for Stage 1:
1) Site will need to be able to be updated by us (non technical people) in Frontpage.
2) We currently have a hosting arrangement with Apollo Hosting. Price should include development of the site and publising it up to our hosting provider.
3) You will be provided with our corporate logos and the text for the site. You should supply any additional pictures as part of the design.
4) Please supply links to your previous work.
5) Our clients are large financial institutions and as such our site is required to look very professional. Visuals are very important to us so only professional web designers need apply.
We would also like to hear your ideas for development of Stage 2 including :
1. How we would manage secure logins for our Clients.
2. How we could manage the forum to be put on the site.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
We need to be able to update using Front page.