I have an excel spreadsheet of businesses in my area. I want assistance to auto-create pages on a wiki site from that excel spreadsheet. The title of the wiki page should come from the title cell for a particular entry, phone from phone, etc. Other info to enter would include physical/mailing address, website URL, and any notes/comments I've made about the business. Also, the spreadsheet has the category of business on it, and I'd like the created page to indicate the category of the business if possible; ie, after I've redirected the URLs to come up as "/wiki/Business_Name", the self-populated pages would come up as "/wiki/Category_Name/Business_Name". For best SEO, I want to be able to control how many pages are built per day, and when. Randomized automation would be wonderful, but is not required. Finally, I'm not a programmer, so this solution will need some interface that will make it relatively intuitive to use.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Jun 19, 2007 7:42:06 AM:
Thanks for your bid. I'll be reviewing everyone's bid and making a decision very soon. I'll keep you posted! Mac Bartine
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday Jul 2, 2007 6:14:49 AM:
Thank you to all coders who have made a bid on this project. It appears from your comments that this gets complicated when you get into the part where the page is uploaded into the wiki page. So I'm going to back off on this bid request for now. Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks again for your interest. -MB
Windows XP - Firefox or Explorer