I've changed all of my Categories on my Wordpress blog,
now i've got several none working Articles.
i need a small script to use as 404 page that will do the following:
1. Analyze the page that was requested,
2. Search for the Last word between the two "/" signs
3. If there's only one page, it should load it up - if there's more it should load a list of them.
the URL may be ANYTHING, but will must likely look like
[url removed, login to view]
i want it to string only "Article-name" and search for it.
i've found this basic script, it's almost doing what i need, but not striping everything up.
/*Code for [url removed, login to view]*/
$search_term = substr($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'],1);
$search_term = urldecode(stripslashes($search_term));
$search_url = '[url removed, login to view]';
$full_search_url = $search_url . $search_term;
$full_search_url = preg_replace('/ /', '%20', $full_search_url);
$full_page = implode("", file($full_search_url));
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).