I have a WordPress "blog" set up at <[url removed, login to view]> and I need it integrated better with the rest of my website.
Make it fit with the look of the rest of my [[url removed, login to view]] website by
1. Making the colors match and adding my site's navigation bar on the left (as an include so that if I modify the menu, it will modify on the Wordpress section as well)
2. Adding my site's adsense bar to the left-hand side
3. Placing my site's header in place of the current one that says "Firefly Fanfic"
The work needs to be done in a way that allows for Fantastico upgrades in the future without losing the page mods. Open-source and previously written codes and plug-ins are okay provided no copyrights are violated.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
All popular browsers