INSTALLATION OF WORDPRESS ON SERVER
I am having difficulty installing wordpress on a domain hosted on my reseller account with 1and1. i can create a mysql database no problem, and my server gives me the required database info to go into the wp-config-php file. upload by ftp goes okay. so far, so good. but when i try to instal (tried three times) i get the familiar 'headings already sent error messages' and I cannot then get into the wordpress control panel to configure the blog - i just get a page with a series of 'headers already sent' error messages.
WHAT I NEED
webmaster with experience of using installing wordpress, to:
1. create new mysql database
2. instal wordpress on the domain in a subdirectory in the following form [[url removed, login to view]]
3. set up the first blog and make one entry
4. check access to wordpress control panel - and supply password and user name
5. do brief written instructions on how to replicate installation/any problems encountered and how to resolve.
For someone experienced in such installations, we are talking a 15 minute job. You'll probably run into the same error messages on first installation cos i'm pretty sure i installed by the book. Its your wordpress knowledge/problem solving skills in tweaking the installation that i am looking for rather than much of your time.
ON ACCEPTANCE OF BID
i will supply:
- access to server: passwords, domain name subdirectory etc
- wordpress program
payment is conditional on the programmer fulfilling the brief completely ie that the blog is set up and shown to be working, and access to wordpress control panel fully functioning, and there being no error messages outstanding e.g headers already sent.
wordpress works with msql database