I am using Wordpress <[url removed, login to view]> and need some assistance with plugins that do not work as expected.
1. I need the global feed to not show posts for blogs that have been deleted or marked as spam.
2. I am using a global categories plugin that needs to be tweaked. I neeed to limit the "global categories" to categories that I assign and ensure that all posts from those categories are listed on the main site.
3. I need to be emailed when someone creates a new blog, this is not working somehow.
4. If a posts link changes or deletes a post, it is not reflected in the permalink. I need this to be fixed or another way to output the link to te page.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
wordpress mu, php, mysql