I need a developer to complete a work rota prototype that is rules-based and uses the report viewer component in .NET 2.0. The project needs to use C# 2.0 and can either be windows forms or ASP.NET 2.0.
The work rota program is to output a monthly work rota for a single person. The work rota is to obey the following rules:
1. if an employee is full-time then they are to have 8 days off every four weeks
2. there is no 'on-call' day before 'day-off'
3. there is a maximum of 12 'on-call' days per 4 week period (as defined by 28 days - not per calendar month)
4. there will be 2 people 'on-call' per day - one person is from team A - the other must be from team B
5. each employee is to have 2 week-ends off per month
6. each employee is to have 36 days of 'annual-leave' per year
7. Employees who are part-time, which days they work etc should all be configurable
8. there is 'time-owing' day for each full-time employee every 4 week period and a half-day owing every 4 weeks for a part-time employee
10. the following can be included into the rota provided the rules-above are met - 'annual-leave', 'on-day, 'requested-day-off', 'day-off', 'on-call' and 'study-day'
the completed prototype primary output is a master rota for all team members - with the initial case being 4 employees on each team (A and B), 3 fulltime and 2 parttime (3FT/1PT per team) and allow the rota to be printed 1 month in advance.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
the program is to use either NxBre or Smart Rules Studio, C# 2.0 and the report viewer component. This is a prototype only and full-source code must be included. I will accept either Mono or .NET 2.0, projects can be done in either Visual Studio 2005 or SharpDevelop 2.1.