Please find attached application, available to see working at [url removed, login to view]
If you log in with username RAC and 'password' then click "quiz" you will see a mock quiz (only two questions for you) and enter scores for how you did using buttons provided. Currently those buttons are "dummies" that do nothing...they are simply html input type=button for display.
the project is make those buttons record a score to a table called Score. It will also require creating two entries in the Quiz table
The Overall behavior is this
1. a user clicks on the "Quiz" link at the top of the page, the library controller will record a new Quiz recording the start time and user id.
2. From there, the user is directed to [url removed, login to view] as he/she is at present, with additional behaviors as follows
3. User clicks a button to record their score in the Scores table
4. a score is recorded with grade corresponding to 1, 2 or 3 as indicated in the dummy buttons (lines 37-39 of [url removed, login to view])
5. the user is then automatically routed to the next face in their learning list (the equivilent of clicking the next link currently shown by the link_to tag found in line 43 of views/library/[url removed, login to view])
6. In the event that the user has reached the end of the learning list, display the message shown in line 47 of the above referenced file (This can be done in the flash or wherever is easiest) AND record the Quiz.end_time.
The models to support this have been created (see app/models/ [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]) The controller/action to be used is also already in place (app/controllers/[url removed, login to view])
Additional requirement: To help me review your deliverable/release funds as fast as possible upon project completion, please provide a list of the files you change, and demarcate the changes in the RHTML code and in any .rb files with comments.#---begin change #--end change.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Ruby on Rails Web Browsers