we need some help with a data warehouse project to be deployed in DB 2. most of the data for it will be provided, we are just not too sure about how to build it.
the required deliverables for structuring it are:
1. creating and populating the database
2. 4 queries
3. a brief report
4. a quick "how to" document.
at this stage, we are requiring about a 12-24 hour turnaround. all asisgnment documentation and what we have so far will be sent to whoever this is awarded to.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
all winXP, needs to work with DB2 or failing that ORACLE.