The project involves development of an online casino similar to Bodog at <[url removed, login to view]> for a non-USA company accredited and approved in a favorable jurisdiction.
The project includes development of:
- Flash and downloadable Table games
- Poker games
- Payment processing system
- Security system
- Graphical design
- other features
Interested developers, please place your bids and specifications.
Q1: Estimate budget and time required to develop a clone of <[url removed, login to view]>
Q2: Estimate time and budget to develop Poker games as at [[url removed, login to view]]
Q3: Estimate technology (programming languages, software) that will be used to develop clones of the sites above.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Java, ASP, PHP, Database programming