I have 7 Flash files that each plays a video clip. Right now the video stops at the end. I want them to automatically go back to the table of contents, (except that they qualify to print their certificate after viewing ALL video, in which case they still go to the print certificate screen, not the table of contents). One sample file is included.
In addition, I need the following minor fixes to the main file (included)
1) Need the seal to be better quality (in 3 places). I have the original in psd and eps formats.
2) The seal and text boxes are not perfectly transparent in some places. Need to fix that.
3) Need to change some verbiage on 2 screens
4) Add a screen capture of the controls to the instructions page
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).