Requesting Bids for an e-commerce website for Hometextile products.
1. Website will have 16-20 pages.
2. Need to have user-friendly shopping carts & easy to navigate website.
3. will need to link up with the payment gateway from US bank. Easy instructions will be sent accordingly
3. First page will be a fast loading flash page allowing people to enter the website.
4. Other pages will be homepage, about us, press, Products page- (will have sub-categories), FAQ, Catalog & Wholesale tab.
5. Wholesale page will be accessible only to people who are registered with us and should be able to login using login id & Password.
6. All other pages & shopping carts are available for all to view without need to register.
7. Products pictures should be expandable to view larger image in pop up windows when the user clicks on the picture.
8. Website should be very easy to navigate with user friendly shopping carts giving faster check outs for customers.
9. Website should be optimized for all search engines.
10. Please see [url removed, login to view] for an example. We want to develop a similar website but should be much aesthetically pleasing giving a professional look with appealing color combinations.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
"Windows XP", "in all 3.0+ versions of Internet Explorer and Netscape & Firefox Mozilla browser"