A Flash-based CD-ROM project that is nearly complete, but needs a few things yet. It is basically a brochure for a private school with the main content being a several minute video. We will require Flash Projector files for both the Windows and Macintosh platforms, also the final project files (.fla, videos, etc.) will need to be turned over to us upon completion.
**It should be noted that this project is complete except for the video player. The CD-ROM itself does not need to be created - in other words the no artwork or design is needed, just the embedding of the movie and player.**
**The items that need to be completed follow:**
1. Incorporate a video player that loads a movie (source is a QuickTime .mov, but can be exported to whatever file format is most cross-platform friendly and plays the smoothest in Flash) and allows the viewer to control the movie. This video player must work on both PC and Mac platforms
2. Make a button that will open the systems default browser and load a web site.
3. Optimize the video to look its best and play its smoothest on a modest computer set-up. This could just be basic preparations for targeting the CD-ROM delivery format.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP / Macintosh OS X