1.? Connect my exsisting Asp.net c# pages 3.5 w/flash to ms sql database on my web host.? Pages need a little work.
2.? Ajax on a few of my pages to finish them
3.? A few querys made to populate the pages
4.? Connect my payment system (super easy)
5. You MUST be able to do this yourself. No 3rd party work allowed.
This must be ready for testing in 3 days MAXIMUM no extentions.
1 day for review of specs and written details
1 day to do the work.
1 day to publish and test before presenting to me.
If you are able to bid a reasonable price and do this job quickly (I like to pay quickly)? and you plan on doing it yourself; I will have more jobs for you. I am looking for a long term relationship with a coder to work on this site over time.?
THIS SITE IS ABOUT VIEWING AND PURCHASING SCHOOL PICTURES
1. To allow users to view pictures that are for sale. (flash)
2. To allow users to order pictures that are for sale.
3. To allow users to buy pictures with a credit card. (payment system)
4. To send the buyers an e-mail that summarizes what was ordered.
Asp.net 3.5 C#, ajax
Ms sql server 2005
Files that will be included for the winning bidder:
[url removed, login to view] database that you need
[url removed, login to view] manual for the connect payment service
[url removed, login to view] c# pages
[url removed, login to view] visual specification pages
[url removed, login to view] site plan
The facts :
**1.**This site is hosted provided by [url removed, login to view]
**2**.This site has credit card processing provided by first data merchant services.? The service that we will be using is called global gateway “connect??. This is SUPER EASY to integrate in the site.? It requires you to cut and paste only a few lines of html. in that it re-routes the user to the site of the payment processing company.? The included manual gives complete set up instructions.
**3.**This site is not active. This site will not include a “log in?? for customers
**[url removed, login to view] are using:**
asp.net 3.5 C#
Ms sql 2005
**5.**I expect the site to work with all current browsers.
**6**.I want all pictures on all pages to be non-right clickable.? Meaning all images from site must not be able to be copied.
**7.**Paypal will NOT be used on this site.
Understanding the project:
The purpose of this site is that parents will be able to go on line and view, order and purchase pictures.
1.I am a school photographer. I take pictures of children at schools.
2. When I go to a school to take pictures of the children, it is on a specific scheduled day.? It is called a booking.
[url removed, login to view] schools have about 50 children.? Each child will be photographed about 5 to 7 times.? This instance of? 5-7 pictures of a specific child? is called a sitting.? Each child will have one sitting.? Each booking will have several sittings.? Meaning about 50 children will have a sitting.
4. the user must enter the booking number and the sitting number to view pictures of a specific child.? A user cannot view pictures of multiple children at one time. Remember, each sitting represents the picture taking instance for one specific child.? The booking represents the picture taking for the whole school.
5? This site will allow parents to view, order and pay for pictures FOR ONE CHILD on line.
Understanding the database and tables:
This database has a folder stored on the online host named “pictures?? that holds the actual pictures (jpg) files.? These pictures are linked to the “tEmbeded?? table.
The Pictures are displayed using flash.
MAIN Table list:
[url removed, login to view] “tEmbeded?? table:
This is the table where the links to the pictures are stored.? This table contains the booking id and the sitting id for the home page query.?
[url removed, login to view] “ 1orders?? table:
This table is where data about the actual order and customer information is stored.
[url removed, login to view] “ 1orderdetails?? table:
This table stores the list of actual products selected for the order.?
[url removed, login to view] “ 1ORDERS paymentdetails?? table
Tax rate-indicates the tax rate used
Ordered how??" Indicates that order was placed online
Delivered how??"indicates how customer receives product
Employee??" Indicates employee that made sale
Products-list of products available
Payment types-indicates the type of payment
Card types-lists the credit card types that we take.
? Things I don't like:
1.? I don’t like coders that try to make a job seem long and hard and expensive in an effort to over charge me.
2. I don’t like coders that bid and try and find another coder to do the work.? I only work with the actual coder.
3. I don’t like coders that ask for more money as the job progresses.
4. I don't like coders that do a poor job and expect to be paid for it.
5. I don't like coders that don't have the required knowledge
6. I don’t like coders that won’t read.? Mention number 6, bid fairly, and you will probably get the job.