We currently use a simple trouble ticket system which uses:
-an html form to capture data;
-a php file to process the data;
-a mysql database to store the data.
We have a new website and want to include a FLASH version of our web form.
This requies a new form to be built which will communicate with the existing MYSQL database and either use our current php processing form or build another one.
THe FLASH FORM consists of the following FIELDS:
1. NAME: Text field (1 line text)
2. EMAIL Combo box field (drop down with categories fed from a table in the MYSQL database
3. COMPANY: Combo box field (drop down with categories fed from a table in the MYSQL database)
4. FEEDBACK TYPE: Combo box field (drop down with categories fed from a table in the MYSQL database)
5. FEEDBACK Multiline text field
We have the graphic design of the form completed in Flash MX without the actionscript necessary to process it) which we can provide if necessary.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is the second time we post this project. The first time another bidder offered to do it and after 5 days of evading our emails, he abandoned the project. PLEASE, we ask that only serious bids be made.