We have the creativity, we need your coding skills...
We have a prototype website that has parts done in flash mx, and illustrator/photoshop drawings. The design/art and site layout is complete, we just need a flash and actionscript guru to work with us and make the design/art a reality for our website.
The project will include:
1. Taking illustrator/photoshop concept drawings and creating flash movies from them
2. Taking existing concept flash movies and working with our art director to make them cleaner, more professional, and optimized with actionscript
3. Ensuing that the entire site is optimized to load quickly for a pleasant end-user experience
Some of the things we need done are advanced flash techniques so I will need to see a portfolio of examples to prove that you have the skills. You dont need to contribute any creativity, just your coding skills.
Also we'll be integrating on online store (hosted), so if you have any skills in that area that would be great, but not required for this bid.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
IE 5 w/ Flash MX or above
Firefox w/ Flash MX or above
Safari w/ Flash MX or above