I have a 40 page shoe catalog in PDF format. I need to create a flash presentation where people can flip through the catalog.
1) Message that the presentation is "Loading"
2) A easy method for the user to flip through the pages. The pages could turn or scroll. It just needs to be easy to navigate.
3) There are 3-4 shoes per page. I would like the ability to add a hyperlink for each picture (target="_blank"). I have Flash MX and I want to add the links myself because I'll be using this on multiple sites. I'll just need an example of how to do this. Maybe the coder could put "http://" on each picture and I can go through and fill in the rest.
- An added bonus would be to display a link to the Table of Contents and then link to the different sections of the flash catalog on the Table of Contents page. There would be 7 links.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
I would like to be able to run this on Windows 2003 server and Linux with Apache. The priority is Windows. Please let me know if it's a problem to make it work on Linux and Windows.