I generally accept the first person to provide me with an acceptable prototype. I will probably not accept a bid without a prototype.
I have the attached flash banner which I use for my site [[url removed, login to view]]
I would like a few changes made.
1) I would like it to be a bit crisper, without those shadowy lines.
2) I would like it to look like the attached "new banner" at the end of the move, and look like the attached "new banner" without any text before at the start of the movie. I like the smaller size of this new banner.
3) I would like the chalk to write the entire "Paul the Tutor" in about the time it writes Paul now. Notice that the chalk angle changes as it draws so that it does not go off the board.
4) As the chalk glides to its place, "Not just better grades...Better Thinkers" should fade in. The timing here should again be the same. Also I like the way it moves quickly above the landing spot and then floats into place.
swf and fla files
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
xp / though it is for the web