I am looking for an experienced web designer in CSS/Flash/HTML. I will be having you work on my website for '[url removed, login to view]'. Some of our fierce competitors are the following:
'[url removed, login to view]'
'[url removed, login to view]'.
Listing both of those because I like how their websites are set up. Espcially the peelletech CSS coding. Very professional, and a nice layout.
Another layout I like is '[url removed, login to view]'. What I most like about this site is the middle banner with the sky and the squares, just a nice professional graphic.
If you aren't familiar with the business we are doing it is a data archival management business and well log digitizing business.
I am mainly price-checking right now to see what I am looking at for the site. All I mainly need is the main templates to use, because I am pretty fluent with HTML. I am not as efficient of building CSS layouts from scratch though, which is what I want the site to be build from.
1) Bid with the minimum price you will complete my project for. Than add the costs of any speical services (flash and such what), and we can rework what the price.
2) Link to your portfolio, or an attached zip archive containing your work.
Thanks for your bidding!
David W. Patrick
American Digitizing Inc.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.<BR>
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):<BR>a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.<BR>b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.<BR>3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).<BR>
3) The product the seller marks as finished must; fufill the description of the buyers request. Any terms that change must be in writing and be stated by the buyer. If the coder wishes to change any terms, he must first ok it with the buyer.
IE 5.5 and Mozilla Firefox [url removed, login to view]