I need a customization (skinning) of a Flex HSlider control.
- I need the "track" modified so that it has value lables 1 to 10 that are clickable which results in the Slider Thumb to go to that value.
- This slider thumb highlights the selected slider value
- The slider should have a label field where a custom label can be placed
- The rest of the slider behavior should remind the same (ie bindings should work if I bind a variable to [url removed, login to view]
Here is the look-and-feel i made in Photoshop: [url removed, login to view]
Thanks for considering this
- The total dimensions of the control should be 300px width by 50px height.
- All colors should be customizable - background colors, border colors, border width, font colors, thumb border/background colors, inside track label color and mouseover color, top label font colors
- I should be able to set the a custom top label text
- Slider tooltip is not required
- The control should be customization of the HSlider control:
(like described here: [url removed, login to view])
- The labels inside the Slider Track should have a mouseover action that alerts the user to what they are hovering over, this can be a simple change of color of the label (both onMouseOver and onMouseOut colors should be customizable)
- The clickable area inside the track should be the rectangle around each of the labels
- The labels inside the track should be 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- The [url removed, login to view] should be bindable -- should work if:
a ) The binding is attached to an second text control - > changing slider updates text control text ([url removed, login to view] > [url removed, login to view])
b ) An input field sets the selected value of the slider
([url removed, login to view] > [url removed, login to view]) Once the value is set, the slider is updated to show that value.
- The Slide Thumb should have same behaviour as the HSlider. This means it is animated when selecting different values on the slider. It can be clicked and dragged to select another value.
The deliverable must be a set of Flex ActionScript classes. The slider should be just addable to any canvas Canvas and properties be settable in the code.