Have existing website with unreliable host (email doesn't work right, etc., and just a pain in the rear to work with)
Duplicate website with some corrections, and host it myself on [url removed, login to view] (shared hosting), with following changes:
1. Make sure it displays properly on 800x600 resolution and higher
2. Fix Preloader (loading a slideshow) runs upon return to welcome page from an internal page, when it has already run once, and should not run again.
3. Since host could not get a simple html form to work (sending an email with the collected data), the forms have recently been replaced by a simple graphic that call a mail link. Need to revert to an htm form (have sample on another website of what the form should be like).
4. Flash components, other than slide show, are available, since I either wrote them or contracted to have them written.
5. I am open to your suggested improvements, since I have to take it away from them and host it myself, anyway.
The site is a com site. Its address is Cash-BackRealEstate. (this RAC posting will reject the actual address, so you need to build it up yourself) You can view it at will since it is still with the host.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Web in general and IE5+