I need a 35x600 dynamic flash banner. This will be an advertisement for web services. This banner needs to fit into a specific website and must flow into their design seamlessly. There is a 35x600 space available for this banner.
The banner must have an admin side to control the text messages that are displayed on it. The admin piece can be php/mysql or just edit a plain text file. It should be in a sub-directory so we can password protect it.
The design needs to be creative and eye-catching. There should be several text wiping effect available for the text.
The banner should start out with our company logo and the first dynamic text message. The first message should also have an image or two to draw attention to it.
The second and the rest of the messages can just be text, but there should be around 10 text wipes that we can choose from in the Admin side to apply to the text.
This can be in dynamic Flash or dynamic Swish.
If you have the skills to pull this one off, please bid. Do not send generic bids without reading and understanding the specifications.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) This work can not be listed in a portfolio and it can not be used as a reference.
5) Any source code associated with this project must be delivered upon project completion before final payment is awarded.
Flash or Swish