Custom Dynamic Flash XML based Events Calendar with smooth transitions for months and years navigation and unlimited events per day support.
- Centralized, clean and well commented coding ( so excellent ActionScript knowledge both AS2 and AS3 versions are required, the ability to write OOP coding is a big plus )
- Fully customizable via an external XML configuration file(s) regarding text, images and event types and parameters
- Unlimited Events per day support
- Defining different icons for specific events via XML
- Daily event / recurrent events that will happen yearly, monthly, weekly or daily
- The possibility to easily change the graphics / skin by editing the graphic symbols from the library and/or external parameters
- To contain as much parameters as possible so the user using the calendar to easily customize every detail without much effort
- Ability to pass the XML file path from within the html page using flashVars
- Set a different background for each month support
- Edit the day letters and month names for different languages, and you can set any day as the start day in the calendar
- Possible parameters not necessarly in this form ( here you can come with improvements and suggestions ):
- calendarWidth & calendarHeight
- calendarColor & calendarGradient
- backgroundAlpha & alphaSpeed
- calendarTextSize & calendarTextFont & calendarTextColor
- daySize & dayColor & dayEventColor & dayAlpha
- eventBorder & eventColor
- eventTextSize & eventTextFont & eventTextColor
transition & eventTransitionSpeed
- Generally to have lots of parameter options via the XML configuration file ( and/or via the Component Inspector panel if you are able to develop a component is a big plus) so the calendar to be fully customizable
- User Guide and/or API documentation and examples need to be included in the package
The product can be provided as a .fla file with clean coding ( the abbility to write external OOP coding is a big plus ).
Also the ability to further develop this product as a Flash component packaged as a .mxp file represent a big plus.
This is a start project for a future collaboration if everything goes well. You'll also need to assure the future product support so communication and availability is a must.
More details will be discussed with the choosed bider.