I need a 5 step ordering system for custom made soap in Flash. Preferably, all 5 steps would be present on the same page in an accordion menu. The design is not needed, ONLY the backend. Each step of the process should have a dynamically populated list box (from an XML file or database, or outside the SWF somehow). Each list item will have an image file associated with it as well as some rudimentary information like title and description. When the user selects said item, these will be displayed. On one of the steps, users need either be able to select items from the list or upload their own images (up to 10 file browsers) as a "custom item."
Finally, once the 4 steps have been selected, this needs to link into a shopping cart/payment gateway for a merchant account.
Once the 4 steps have been selected, this information must be delivered to an email address along with the complete order information such as shipping and billing addresses. The payment should be made automatically on site, though this can be separate from the flash ordering system (on another page for instance).
The system has to fit into the preexisting design (where reasonable--I'm open to suggestion here). Here are the 4 steps of the process for the custom made soap:
1) Shape--Here, a user selects the shape of their soap from the dynamically populated list box (as the products change monthly). Where the information comes from does NOT need to be too user friendly, just easy for a computer savvy designer/rudimentary programmer. XML file would be great, I can also add entries with phpMyAdmin into a database as well; open to suggestions for other ways to do this.
If the user clicks "square" from the list box on the side, an image of the shape will be displayed in the main window. Again, the images will be provided and be a set size. The main area will also display the title of the shape and its description.
There also needs to be a Custom option at the bottom of the list. It will also have an associated image file for display, though a filebrowser needs to appear when this is selected with the option of adding more filebrowsers (up to 10). Users need to upload pictures (don't care whether they reside on the server or in the database, but they need to be well-organized and purged after living there for 1 year). These images need to be passed in the final order email (links in the email are okay). There also needs to be a textarea box so the user can write their description of the soap shape.
There will also be a next button that will horizontally slide to the next step of the process. The only information passed to the final order email will be the shape title.
2) Color--Again, dynamically populated list box with color title and an associated hex code (not displayed). I want each soap bar to be colored appropriately, so each shape will also have an associated mask layer with a 0 alpha color. When the user selects an appropriate color, the masked layer becomes visible and colored based on the hex value of the XML (or whatever) file.
3) Fragrance--This one is easy. As before, a dynamically populated list box with the fragrance title. When the user selects the fragrance, the title will show up above the already displayed colored shape of the soap.
4) Packaging--Again, dynamically populated list box. There should be title, description, and an associated image file which will be displayed next to the soap. Some packaging will have color options, so perhaps a pop up box with associated color options as radio buttons where applicable.
5) Finalize--This will just reiterate and display all the order information so the user can be sure it's what they want. A price will be displayed (attached to the various elements and added--so each shape item will have an associated price, each fragrance, etc.).
The user needs to input quantity here and give their email address. Verification not needed. They need to have the option to checkout right away or add to cart and start the process over for new soap items. Finally, on checkout, the order must be emailed both to the user and to the soap company, and the user must be taken to the payment gateway to complete their payment. The more professional and integrated the payment solution the better--the company has a merchant account so paypal or similar items aren't needed.