Seeking a qualified **eLearning** **Developer** with knowledge and experience in Adult Learning Principles and online instructional design principles.
* Convert specified existing webcast training material into online tutorials.
* Work with curriculum developers & training facilitators to create new online tutorials via **eLearning** tools (authoring tool, etc.)
* Adult learning principles
* Basic knowledge of online instructional design principles
* Familiarity with Client Relationship Management (CRM) application
* MS Office Suite (intermediate to advanced on PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
* Knowledge on Photoshop, Captivate, Dreamweaver, Lectora, Firefly and Flash
* Knowledge of using authoring tool to develop training related contents (tools such as Lectora, Firefly Publisher, etc.)
* Strong communication skills (oral and written)
* Basic editing skills (proof-reading and attention to publishion related details)
* Basic project management skills (Able to manage small to mid-size training material development type of projects)
**This is an onsite project in Northern California - US Citizens Only
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Epic Systems, EMR, Photoshop, Captivate, Dreamweaver, Lectora, Firefly and Flash