* * *
**In summary, I need code that will take a video file in a variety of different formats (.MPG, .MOV, .AVI, and .WMV) and stream the video to the users browser.**
* * *
I had envisaged achieving this this using 2 scripts:
1) Convert video file to FLV format
2) Stream FLV file using Flash to users browser
However, if you know of a better way to do this, then please make a bid anyway (e.g. you may not need to convert the file to FLV?).
Please, *please*, _please_ only bid if you have experience in converting and streaming video files.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Linux Server, FFMPEG, Flash, FLV, PHP