Here's the story on this one folks:
This Flash file I've tried editing myself. I've tried editing this file, and it appears that someone will need to use PhotoShop, or PaintShop PRO to edit the dialogs in this flash file, and the recompile the whole thing. It needs to work how I originally post it here, so be sure that you know your stuff with Flash! Needs to work how I originally post it -- literally. This means I'm only looking for the dialogs to be changed! All of the dialogs are symbols. The problem is the symbols are bitmaps. The symbols themselves have other "faded" symbols (actually other bitmaps which are used as symbols) which correspond to the original symbols, and give them a type of "Flashing" effect. I'm attaching the file so that you can see what I'm talking about. The winning coder will be provided with the source file for editing. Also, it would be helpful if the winning coder has pcAnywhere, or some sort of Instant Messaging capability like MSN messenger or ICQ, so that we can collaborate on this. I've dealt so far with coders who have no problem staying in touch, and update me every day. If you can't follow this guideline, please do not bid. Thanks, and happy bidding!
Specifically what I need changed is the wording, and how the end of the movie works. If you download the movie you can follow what I'm talking about. I need these words changed:
1. From "Looking For Professional Solution?" To: "Looking For Professional Solutions?"
2. From "The Most Creative Ideas" To: "Creating Degrees Of Separation"
3. From "Professional Researches" To: "Professionals For The Job"
4. From "Providing The Best Solutions" To: "Succeed At The Speed Of Business"
5. From "Company Name" To: "GSolutions Online"
Last: I need the movie to stop after the "Company Name" frame. Then I need the Company Name image to become a hyperlink (or you could create a hyperlink that fades in to say "Click Here to Enter the site"), to <[url removed, login to view]> I need all of the stuff after the company name frame to be removed. That's all!
1) Complete and fully-functional executable (.SWF) as well as complete source code (.FLA) of all work done.
2) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc).