Flash-based clone of Google's bubble motion chart
First, go here:
[url removed, login to view]
I need a clone of this motion chart system that behaves in much the same way, but with a few minor changes:
1. Instead of it embedding the data from a spreadsheet, it reads an external CSV file that contains the data. The CSV will be comma-delimited and that will contain the same info as the columns in the Google example:
Column A - this is what will show as bubbles
Column B - will be the date (Google's example shows years, but for this app, it will be in yyyy-mm-dd format)
Columns C thru Z (or whatever) if numerical data will be available as the x axis drop-down menu, y axis drop-down menu, bubble size and menu for color. If its text data, it will only appear in the color menu.
So a sample CSV file might look like this:
2. The Google example allows you to create bar charts or line charts. I do not need either of these. Just the bubble charts, so those upper right tabs can go away.
3. I do not need the linear/logarithmic option (Lin/Log) like the Google chart has. These can all be linear.
4. I DO want the option to change play speed, and the option to use "trails", but it would be nice to put them somewhere more convenient, like an options menu.
5. The flash chart needs to read in a config file that contains settings for the chart. Here's a list of the settings:
overall background color
inside the chart background color
url of background image
Font family (Large text items)
Font size (Large)
Font color (Large)
Font family (Small text items)
Font size (Small)
Font color (Small)