i want a panorama with interactive buttons.
1) the cube faces will each be a swf with a button
2) when one button on one cube face is moused over, all buttons will highlight
3) when one button is clicked on, all buttons will change colour
4) user can drag mouse to move around inside cube simulating a panaroma
1) each side of the cube will consist of a swf of 500x500 with a button in the center
2)each swf will have a different backgound color so we can tell which swf's we are currently seeing
3)the user is to be placed inside the cube, so when they drag the mouse, they will rotate the panorama, and when they mouse over the buttons, all buttons are highlighted.
4)the buttons are to be made from PNG images that have a transparent backgound. the transparent pixels of the image are not to be active
5) when any button is clicked, it will change the image png of all buttons
for example...when a user spins around inside the cube, he can see that there are 6 buttons all using the shape of a star (only the stars are active, not the transparent pixles around them) when they mouse over any star, all stars will be highlighted with a colour. when they click on any star, all stars will change to a circle (again, with the transparent pixels around it non-active)
so each swf will use an image called [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]