I am in need of a Flash/Director 8.5+ programmer that is also very good with graphics. I currently have a training program that outputs courses to a visual basic 6 application with a browser component. I use this as an interface to the courses that users take. I would like to convert the App over to Flash/Director and add a very professional splash to catch the users eye and dazzle them. The Flash/Director interface will be web based and CD-R based
The programmer will need to create a very professional shell that will allow a user to browse forward and backwards through HTML documents. Some documents will display just html others will have questions that will need to be verified, so some knowledge of comparing Post and Get methods to INF files will be needed.
1. Unzip the attached file and run [url removed, login to view] in the course folder
2. Step through the course
3. Review the inf files
4. Create a professional shell using the same logo and close to the same colors
5. Play back the same course with out altering the INF files information or folder structure.
6. Impress us
There is a Java Class that plays back our simulations. This uses Java2 and does not need to be recreated. Just make sure that the interface you create in flash plays back the exact same way as the VB6 App. That’s all I am looking for in this phase. The other phases we will touch up other issues.
I included the VB code the plays back the courses and the code that creates the inf files so knowledge of VB6 will be very helpful in recreating this project. You will also find a logo in there as well.
This will turn into a long-term relationship if your skills impress us. Please view our ratings on RAC for the amount of work our company has currently done.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Windows - Web