Send us a PM (message) with detailed description how you make it:
1) explain how you do 'clothes changing' for each visitor, because we can deliver you a video with dance moves, BUT dancing guy is NOT wearing right clothes yet, so how you change this clothes? ( do you rebuild moves and right clothes in 3d, or using 'adobe after effects, or else?)
2) so visitor can choose out of let say 8 clothing styles, (eg. elvis clothes, army clothes, etc) he select 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,6,7 or 8 and dancing guy must waer that clothes, how do you make this?
we want to let our visitors to create their own Ecard with an animation similar to the avater you can see under in his link;
[url removed, login to view]
The Url is now no Ecard yet, but it is placed on a videosite, but we want a Ecard to get no confusion, so similar as dancing animation and each individual vistor can change in our Ecard:
-visitor can upload his own face
-clothes are changable
-choose music or upload his own music
Do NOT FORGET to send PM to answer 2 questions above, answer in detail, thank you
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
3d, flash, adobe