I am creating a stand-alone tool (tentatively called “Instant Flash??) that allows the user to quickly create Flash Web sites and presentations from predefined templates.
I require 5 additional ‘fun’ themed templates which will act as frameworks. The user can then add content and graphics/animations as they see fit. The template must be constrained by the following ‘rules‘:
1. I would like most of the .swf files to be smaller than 45k (using flash 5, with no compression). i.e. they should be vector heavy with limited use of bitmaps. Note that this 45k limit is for a .swf file *without* any text or buttons.
2. There should be adequate space for text content, any additional graphics/animations and about 10 buttons. Do not put any text or text effects in the template ??" just leave space
3. I would like some sort of simple vector animation happening in the background
4. The document size should be no greater than 800x600. I would there to be some limited variation in the document size and the aspect ratio (i.e. some portrait, some landscape)
5. Each template *must* consist of a short intro build sequence followed by a ‘page build‘ section. I would like the short intro sequence to be more of a ‘build the different elements on‘ sequence. Let me know if this is unclear.
See [url removed, login to view] for an example framework.
1) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
2) .FLA files