Flash v7 movie that does this:
1) It gets passed the following:
The border color
URL of a bg image (optional)
The URL of an XML file with:
* text-strings or image URLs
* Webpage or mailto: URLs
* Target name (for web urls)
2) Flash movie should have a thick border (within interesting shading) using the border color
3) Flash movie should have a set of "tool icons" down the left-hand side... more about the tools later
4) Rest of the flash movie should be a "field" using either a) the background color (and a little shading) or b) the background image
5) The text + image objects listed in the XML file should be placed in the field, and should be floating around as if in space (no friction) moving slowly in all directions
6) When a text or image object hits a wall or another object, the object(s) should bounce or spin away and a sound should play. (Physics should be as realistic as possible)
* Arrow (lets you click on text/image and open up URL in the target window)
* Hammer (If you hit in the center it lets you smash the text/image -- if you hit on edge the text/image flips "UP" in the air)
* Rubber Band (drag a text/image from it's starting position.. when mouse released, the text/image goes shooting off in that direction.
* dynamite stick (click causes object to explode into a million pieces )
* Spray paint -- they can paint different colors over the text/images.
* Race Car -- the field turns into a 3D race car game
I am open to OTHER creative ideas .
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).