This app must be done using Flash Lite 1.1. It is available under Flash 8 Professional or Flash CS3 Pro. Flash Lite 1.1 is mainly designed to work on mobile devices and you can basicaly do the same things like in normal Flash but with some restrictions. You can see the Flash Pro Help for more info and what you can do or not in Lfash Lite in order to implement this app.
This flash app must do:
- on startup shows a splash then a menu list
- the menu entries: Count-up, Count-down, Reminder
**For full description please, see the attached file.
Please feedback if you have further question;
This application shouldnt put any problem for an experienced Flash coder, more less if he already worked with Flash-Lite.
On final, I require all files of the project including sources, scripts and final .swf
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Jun 12, 2007 5:12:08 PM:
Please, see the Flash Lite 1.1 help first and then place the bid. It doesnt help me if you place just comments 'I can do it'. I know it is enough simple but in the same time I want a nice flash application with a nice user interface and effects. Thanks
Flash Lite 1.1