We want a map to display facility location and contact information. The default view is a map of the world. The user can drill down to the facilities by selecting the continent, country, and region. The user must be able to filter locations by facility type. The facility information must be pulled from an external data source. More information and an example of what we want can be found at <[url removed, login to view]>
1) A work in progress version must be submitted by June 23, 2007.
2) Complete and fully-functional working application in SWF form.
3) Complete source code of all work done. Source code must be well documented.
4) All assets used in the program.
5) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition.
6) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
This, being a web application, must be usable by as large of an audience as possible and platform independent. No later technology than Flash 8 and Actionscript 2.0 should be utilized. And accessibility hooks should be provided if possible.