Overview: This is a report generation movie where the user can see some economic index information for each country and add countries/regions and index name to a cart. The moview ends when the user clicks on one of the buttons. For example display chart will send the list of countries and the list of index to a url passing parameters in the format
[url removed, login to view],country2,country3,region4&indexname=index1,index1,index2,index3
What I need is a flash movie that shows a world map and let a user do the following.
1) Onmouse over (either country or region) display the information for that country or region on a side box. The information is an economic index name and its value. There are about 10 index names.
2) Onclick the country or region will be added to a cart of chosen country/regions
3) If the user clicks on Europe for example it will ask if he wants to add it to the cart if yes it gets added and the map zoom to display europe countries only.
4) Within a continent the user can see all the countries and it names. The same effect of on mouse over applies for each country and onclick it will get added to the cart.
Only a provided list of about 15 regions and 30 countries will be colored and will be active in the map and when the user add the country or region to the cart it will be displayed somewhere on the movie for easy access just like a shopping cart.
There is one additional step wich is the selection of the index name. Right after the country or region selection, the user must chose from a listbox of 10 items the index that he is interested in.
From the cart manager box the user must be able to remove selected items and change selected index name for a chosen country or region.
It will include the following buttons: display chart, export to excel and go to advance report manager
Special effects: I would like to have a fly effect for each country that is added to the cart as well as a sound effect, where the country flies into the cart.
*The user must be able to minimize the cart to maximize display area.
*User must be able to switch easily at any time from country view to region view. The most important regions are continents like europe, asia, america, africa, etc.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Additional requirements: The programmins must be in flash using object oriented programming techniques. Please only experienced programmers who have done this before since I'm ina hurry and cannot afford to do it wrong.
This is project has already been started and I can provide more details explanation and examples to who's interested.
iis 6.0 / windows