We require a rolling Flash presentation, that reads data from an SQL database, and images from a disk directory. To be used as a window display.
1. To display some configurable advertising text messages, these can be text file based or SQL Server based. (Max 10)
2. To read and display selected product information from an SQL Database, along with product images that are disk based but named in SQL. (Max 50)
3. To display Logo Images that again are disk based (Max 500) and named in SQL
We require that the above three points are cycled, however only a configurable number of the avalable messages are diplayed in 1 before passing on to 2 and displaying a configurable number of the available products then on to 3 to display a configurable number of Images. The program must remember where it is up to in each section so at the next visit it will resume from where it left off.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Macromedia Flash MX 2004