Master student needs a programmer to create an online questionnaire/survey for degree.
1. it has to be in flash format since i need some manipulations (eg. showing a picture for [url removed, login to view] second before moving on to next question).
2. need to do branching ([url removed, login to view] answer for Q 2 is 1, go to Q5, if answer is 3, go to Q8)
3. need to divide people into two conditions, randomly (eg. every second participants go into condition A)
4. Should be able to send answers for questionnare to email in excel file or SPSS file.
5. the time frame is 2 weeks
6. it will be in three languages, English, Chinese and Korean (translated text will be supplied)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows :
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP and Linux