This is pretty simple, but must be in flash 6 to ensure everyone has it without an additional download.
1. Use a GET command to define which movie the "intro" loads after itself.
2. Pass variables from the intro to the main portion
3. Add an array to the main show of approved/paid clients; if someone tries to run this show and are not found in that list, the show gives an error message.
As an overview, many individuals will have a short introduction in their own voice as one swf. This intro swf then loads the "body" or main show and must contain text-only variables loaded in from the first movie, e.g. their name, URL, email, phone.
If someone tries to load that main show without the intro, it must be declined. Also, there are numerous "main shows". Which main show is loaded depends on the HTML get command, e.g. [url removed, login to view]
I need to move fast on this! Thanks,
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).