I need a nice flash piece for an e-book. This e-book is a work of fiction derived from stories ftold to a Federal Prison Guard about a man's life who was involved in marijuana cultivation in Appalachia.
I would like for this to resemble a movie-style flash piece. It doesn't have to be super fancy, but must be clean, smooth and use a good color scheme.
The theme of the site should be law enforcement + DEA based (but without using any real badges or insignias). The book is about the possible consequences and ups/downs of marijuana cultivation, so these things should be conveyed through the site.
We already have a logo for the book which can be used on the site.
There should be:
* an intro text blurb (already written, just needs added to whatever flash piece you create)
* a section for reviews that pulls from a text file so it can be updated
* a Purchase button link that will link to a 3rd party purchase site
As you can see, this is a pretty simple piece. I would like for it to be laid out very high class and clean.
Winning bidders need to submit 2 design mock-ups and let us select the one that we like to be developed.
Thank you for your time!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).