I need a flash movie created that integrates with a mySQL database to get its image and text content. The database will also allow the user to schedule image and text changes to happen in the future.
The purpose of this flash movie is to advertise three separate items in the same space on a web page. The flash movie should be sized at 800x600 so that it can be manually resized.
An example of this can be found at <[url removed, login to view]>.
The following elements need to be set stored in a database:
1) Title bar background & border color
2) Font Selection, color & size for title bar text
3) The text of each of the three title bars
4) The path to each of the three slide images
5) The data and time that slides should change & the updated text and path information
This flash movie will have three images, each representing a different event. The movie needs to have a title bar for each slide with a bit of descriptive text.
The slides and title bars will automatically advance and repeat. If the visitor clicks on a title bar, the movie will use a wipe effect to jump to that slide and remain there unless the visitor clicks another title bar.
Each of the title bars will have a triangle in the top left corner indicating which slide is currently being shown
As the user manually moves from title bar to tile bar, and as the system automatically advances visitors who do not click, the transitions should wipe up and wipe down.
The administrator should be able to schedule when new slides will be posted to or expire from the dynamic lead.
I will need a small PHP page that allows the administrator to change the values in the database.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
This application should be cross browser compatible (IE 6/7 FireFox, Opera, etc..).
The movie should be a Flash movie with an integrated mySQL database. The values stored in the database must be editable from a PHP page.